Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会英勇,英勇并不代表你要到处闯祸。
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
假如这个世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待它。
It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
Now, you wait here. Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.
现在,你在这里等等。你爸爸有一个不可思议的惊喜给你。
If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.
如果我告诉你,它就不会是一个惊喜。
Come, Uncle Scar.
来吧,刀疤叔叔。
No, no, no, no, no... This is just about you and your daddy.
不,不,不,不,不……这只是关于你和你爸爸的。
Well, I better go get him.
好吧,我去把他带来。
I'll go with you.
我会和你一起去。
No! No. Just stay on this rock.
不!不。就待在这块岩石上。
You wouldn’t want to end up in another mess...like you did with the hyenas.
你可不想再次陷入像和鬣狗那样的混乱中。
You know about that?
你知道那件事吗?
Really? Oh, yes.
真的吗?哦,是的。
Lucky Daddy was there to save you, eh?
幸运的是爸爸在那里救了你,对吧?
这些台词不仅展示了角色的性格和情感,还反映了电影中的深刻哲理和生命循环的主题。希望这些台词能满足你的需求。